The future of the right to work for persons with disabilities
I would like to invite you to EASPD’s upcoming conference, ‘The future of the right to work for persons with disabilities’ in Zagreb, Croatia, 5th-7th May 2022.
The Conference will:
- Provide concrete success stories and practical examples as to how the Social Economy can help persons with disabilities to enjoy the right to work and employment on an equal basis to others.
- Refine what a quality job is for persons with disabilities in regards to the Social Economy
- Identify skills needed for jobs for persons with disabilities
- Explore how the future of work will impact the Social Economy (and vice versa).
- Discuss if and how the Social Economy can contribute more to the implementation of Article 27 of the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities.
- Learn more about the actions the European Union is taking to boost labour market outcomes for persons with disabilities, including through the Social Economy Action Plan.
You can find out more about the programme and registration here -> https://www.easpdconference.eu/